This weblog tells...

Informations for foreigners about living in China
especially about food, movie... etc

and also...
    

"Want to earn from web ??"<-Click here
(information about "paid mails")
it has PAID evidence!
So you should check it out !!

Need Funny T-Shirts ??
"Humorous T-Shirts"<-Click here
(Many funny T-Shirts printed Chinese Charactors)

Friday, June 6, 2008

My wife's Chao mi fen (Fried rice vermicelli)


My favorite Chinese food is...
maybe "Chao Mi Fen" (Fried rice vermicelli)
cheap and tasty !!

so absolutely my wife cook for me many times !
but last night I ate my wife's best "Chao Mi Fen" !

really tasty !!!

Chao Mi Fen is the famous in South China.
so I think in Nouth China seldom watch them.

when you have a chance to come to South China,
you should eat it !

No comments: